Saturday 18 October 2014

I need a little help..


Wednesday this week, I met up with Matt.

He's the guy that will be making Coco look cool. He gets to paint her whatever colour I choose.

We looked around her for a while and went through some of the ideas that I had. Matt actually wanted to go very radical with the paintwork..for me a little less is preferable..

You'll see..

Lots of work to do, and I think Tom and I will be going over to do some of the dismantling and then help out as much as we can on the rubbing down.. because shes going to go back to bare metal to make sure that all is ok. I don't want Matt to do all of the graft and hard work..

I'll try to do my share..


Then..



Yesterday I met up with a designer that I used to work with at Sealine.

David H can draw..he really makes images come alive, and over the years we both worked on some fabulous projects. His artwork can fool you into thinking that you are looking at a photograph of the subject..

I went through the background story of Coco and David loves her..

So I've scribbled out my ideas for Coco, and asked David if he can make my scribbles look like we mean business with this lovely little van..

more very soon

all the best


Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment